Junior Golf at Piney Point
Golf Club is Much More than Child's Play
2014 Junior Golf Clinics
We are excited to announce the junior golf program for the 2014 season. Our clinics will start again this March and continue throughout the year into the fall. This year to accommodate everyone's busy vacation schedule, we will be running the clinics in three week sessions instead of entire week long sessions. This years program will involve skill games and some physical exercise which will help keep the students engaged while they are learning and having fun.
Also we will have junior clubs for the clinics. If you would still contact us to reserve the clubs for your junior that would be great.
Instructors for 2014:
- PGA Apprentice: Brittany Beltran
- PGA Apprentice: KC Currie - PGM intern at Piney Point from NC State University
- PGA Member: Dave VanDeventer - Head Professional/ Club Manager at Piney Point
- $25.00 - Piney Point Members
- $50.00 - Non Members
Clinics Dates & Times: 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Session #1: March 3rd, 10th, & 17th
- Session #2: March 31st, April 7th, & 14th
- Session #3: April 28th, May 5th, & 12th
- Session #4: June 2nd, 9th, & 16th
- Session #5: July 14th, 21st, & 28th
(Additional classes in session 4 & 5 will also be offered to ages 13 & up - coaching, skilled shots, competition, & game management)
Registration is available in the golf shop, by phone, and by email
*note: if registering by email,
printed name will be accepted as valid signature
To register, click here
Cancelation before the start of any session are refundable. Cancelation after the start of any session are non - refundable.
Make Up Policy:
Only if a day/clinic was canceled by the staff will that session be made up. Make up days will not be scheduled for participants who missed a day/clinic.
Session will be held indoors with different activities for the Juniors.