2016 Junior Calendar of Events
Spring: Golf Clinic-Every Monday starting April 4th through May 9th.
Summer: PGA Jr. League Golf-practice starts May 16th.
Golf Camp- June27th - 30th.
Late Summer/Fall: On the golf course matches, games, & fun contests every Monday at 4:30. *No charge for those who participated in either the clinic, PGA Jr. League, or summer camp.
Winter: Chance for juniors to work 1 on 1 with PGA Professional
Junior Club Championship- (members only)- October 1st & 2nd
Parent-Child- (guests invited)- August 13th
Junior Golf Membership at Piney Point: Extremely Affordable!!!!
- $120.00 for a one year membership
- Juniors can play unlimited golf
- Includes the swimming pool
- Eligibility - ages 10 to 23 (must be a full time student)
Benefits of being a Piney Point Member or Junior Member
- Preferred pricing for PGA JLG team, clinics, merchandise, and more!
- Memberships offered are extremely affordable!!
- Members have the opportunity to purchase a range plan with unlimited range balls.
- Opportunity to volunteer in tournaments and events
- Participate in fund raisers
- Play golf with Staff
- Eligible to apply for the annual Granny Hill Scholarship - $1,000
- Resident members include the entire family (dependents)
- Resident members fee includes cart fees for the entire family!!
- Opportunity to rent a locker, store clubs, and/or a push cart.
Junior Golf Camp: June 27th - 30th (guests invited)
Member price- $40.00 per child- *2nd child $25.00
Guest price- $50.00 per child- *2nd child $25.00
Ages 9 & under- 9:00 am - 10:00 am *minimum age- 5
Ages 10 - 17- 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Includes: lunch each day, camp t-shirt, & the clinic. Guests- parents may purchase a special pass to the pool for $2.00/day or $5.00/week for your child. If parents want to swim they will receive the same rate.
Parent-Child Event: August 13th (guests invited)
18 hole Division- 9:00 am shotgun
9 hole Division- 2:00 pm shotgun
Lunch will be served from 12:00 - 1:30
*Participants will play on temporary greens
Entry Fees: 18 hole division- $60.00/team
9 hole division- $40.00/team
Includes: Cart fees, range balls, lunch, drinks, golfers favor, & prizes.
Junior Club Championship: October 1st & 2nd (members only)
Entry Fee: $25.00
Estimated Starting times: Saturday: 1:00 pm & Sunday TBA depending on participation in the event.
Divisions: will depend on participation.
$20.00 for 30-45 minutes with Dave VanDeventer- PGA Golf Professional.
*Winter months- For those who participated in any of the programs for 2016 each child is entitled to one free lesson. (by appointment)